Monday, August 20, 2012

Wanted: Good and happy book.

My head hurts.
It has been all day. I think it has something to do with my eating... or lack thereof.
See... I don't like eating. I don't like gaining weight. I just don't. I only eat when I have to. Normally, right now, that's about once a day. I wake up, about 30 minutes before I have to leave for work. Work 11-8 or 10-7, and eat when I get home. That's it. Today I woke up with my head splitting. Throughout the whole day my head felt like that. Needless to say, it wasn't pleasant. I took some pain killers though. It feels a little better. Though it may have something to do with fact that I finally ate, too.
*sigh* I don't know. I would guess that my eating habits are starting to take its toll... but I really don't care that much. So I'm not gonna worry about it.

I just finished reading a book called The Fault in Our Stars by John Green.
It was a pretty good book. Depressing as crap though. Now I get to have the fun picking out what to read next out of the 300 books in my room. :3

I really don't have that much to say. Chandler's still gone... He's even further away now. That's kinda sad. I can't wait til he gets back and we can hang out. I miss him.

Chris just messaged me on Facebook.... I wouldn't say we're talking though. I don't know what happened to me and Chris. It's like I don't know how to talk to him anymore. I have nothing to say. Which is weird, because he's like a really awesome friend. And we are best friends... but... It's not like we're not anymore... but I think the distance has effected us over the years.
He's frustrated and thinks that I don't want to talk to him anymore, and I don't know what to do, because it's like there's a block that I can't get past. Even if I try to talk to him, it's hollow. On both sides.
It's frustrating to me too. I have no idea what's going on.
It's not like I'm loosing him though...
I just don't know.


...Chris became my friend when I really needed one. And, ironically, Chris moved right around the time my life started to get back on track again. I know God did that on purpose, but sometimes I wonder if Chris was never meant to be involved in my life afterwards.. I know that's sad, and it seems wrong, but that's the only explanation I can come up with as to why things are just off with us right now.
It's really dumb, and I don't like it.


Crap. I need to read a happy book.

Yours truly,
Sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment